Plantronics Calisto 3200 Speakerphone:
Now you can make any room in your remote location a conference room with the crystal-clear audio quality and plug-and-play simplicity of the Plantronics Calisto 3200 speakerphone. A 360˚ microphone provides clear, rich voice quality and with reliable USB connectivity, integrated cord storage and a convenient travel case, you can start the conversation quickly and easily. Conference with confidence when you’re working remotely with the Calisto 3200 speakerphone.
- Plug-and-play USB connection and convenient cord management
- Intuitive controls and dynamic mute alert make it easy to stay in control of calls
- Premium PC wideband audio with noise-canceling microphone and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for a more natural voice sound
- Full duplex audio support creates natural rich sound that emulates face-to-face conversation
- Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Microsoft and more
- One-touch call answer/end, volume +/-, and mute
- Omni-directional microphone for full duplex, conference quality audio with 360-degree room coverage
- Compatible with a Kensington® lock for added security
This personal speakerphone allows you to conference easily with plug-and-play convenience via USB-A or USB-C connections. The 360° microphone gives you clear audio from up to 10 ft away. The Dynamic Mute Alert lets you know if you are trying to talk while muted.
The portable design with integrated cable management and carrying case make it easy to pack up and set up. With a battery life up to 30 hours, you can host calls practically anywhere.
Easy to Use
Thanks to the visual indicators and simple controls, you will always be in control. The speakerphone turns on automatically when it is connected. Multi-language alerts keep you informed of your status and the automatic power-off function saves your battery life.
What’s in the Box
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Calisto 3200
- Carrying Case
- Compliance Insert
- Safety Guide